Master course in SAP BI(Business Intelligence),SAP BusinessObjects and SAP Business One : Understanding business intelligence (BI) is the first step to understanding SAP. Data collection, analysis, and processing tools are part of BI. Many types of businesses use BI to streamline their processes. For instance, a company gets applications from different channels and needs to collect sales stats uniformly. Alternatively, you can compare the effectiveness of ads from famous brands on several websites. There’s a need for BI in all of these processes.
In SAP BI, you get a bunch of solutions, methodologies, and tools for analyzing data quickly, efficiently, and with high quality. From ETL processes to corporate data warehouses to tools for reporting, visualization, and planning, each tool has its purpose.
There are a lot of data sources to analyze: company information systems, local sources, specialized accounting programs, and industry solutions.
It’s hard to do without SAP BI if you want to get better at business intelligence, strategy, planning, reporting, finance, or forecasting. Business owners need to understand one thing. Their marketing and accounting departments need to use SAP BI if they want to be competitive.
Reporting, visualization, and sharing are all centralized in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence. It turns data into useful insights, available anytime, anywhere, as part of SAP’s Business Technology Platform.
Known as SAP B1, SAP Business One is an ERP solution specifically designed for SMEs to help them manage their day-to-day business. There are modules for CRM, finance, production management, reporting and analytics, warehousing and inventory management, purchasing and procurement, billing, and invoicing on this platform. The purpose of this software is to automate and streamline these key business processes, so one can turn their firm into a profitable one.
In this master course, I would lie to explain the 5 major topics,
1. Overview of SAP BI, SAP BW, SAP BusinessObjects, and SAP Business One
2. SAP BusinessObjects Architecture, BI Tools & Their Solutions
3. Features and functions of SAP BI/BW and SAP Business One HR & supply chain modules
4. SAP Business One for financial, Sales, purchasing modules
5. How to become sap business analyst, Skills and roles and responsibilities.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- All UG and PG Students of Business, Information technology and computer science.
- Interested learners to learn for the SAP Certification.
- Business directors, managers and IT department staffs (Testing and BI developers)