As a marketer, you most likely use a variety of data management technologies, such as Google Analytics and CRM. Data analysis across many platforms may be challenging. This is where Excel can help. Excel is one of the greatest spreadsheet solutions because it can be used not only for research but also for data analysis and reporting.
But, if it’s so unique, why don’t most marketers employ it? This could be due to the fact that people are scared by a large number of formulas and functions. We created this course to help you understand Excel from A to Z and start to use it in your daily marketing work.
In this course, we’ll teach you how to be effective and fast in Excel. For your convenience, the course will be divided into 4 sections:
- Analyze Data
- Data Visualization
We’ll start with an introduction to the interface, and finish with creating charts for data visualization. You will gain foundational knowledge that most employers require.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Denys Sokotov — Data Analyst at an IT Services and Consulting company. 4+ years of experience with Excel, 2 years in the data analytics field, 40+ dashboards and reports developed, Google Data Analyst Certificate, finalist of the analytics challenge (419 participants, 9 finalists).
During the course, the instructor will show many examples, so we advise you to repeat them after him so that it is easier for you to remember. We have also prepared files with keyboard shortcuts in Excel, which will make your introduction to Excel even easier. After completing the course, you’ll be able to do work in Excel much faster.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH EXCEL FROM TOP DIGITAL MARKETING AND DATA ANALYTICS PROFESSIONALS:
- We have over 14 years of experience in online marketing. Our Webpromo Agency has both Google Premier Partner status and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
- We’ve launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and campaigns throughout our careers.
- Over 420,000 digital marketing specialists worldwide have enrolled in our online courses. Our free online events, blog, and YouTube tutorials help the SkillsBooster community stay in the loop and get all the tips they need to succeed in digital marketing.
OUR EXCEL TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Theory: 1+ hours of lectures with plenty of hands-on examples. Lessons range from 3 to 15 minutes and are easy to follow
- Practice Materials: Checklists, templates, and video tutorials to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Lifetime access to the course and any future updates
- 24/7 Support: If you have questions, I will always be willing to answer
- Complete the course and receive an Udemy certificate
SHOULD YOU BE WORRIED?
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Join our course today to improve your Excel skills and simplify your workflow!
GET ON UDEMY