Great customer service skills attitude is the key to success for all organization!
You have the ability to provide excellent customer service, foster client loyalty, enhance your reputation, and progress your career with the correct customer service abilities. Do you want to learn how to wow your customers with great customer service?
Making decisions that benefit your customers and enhance the operation of your business is possible when you properly communicate, listen, and understand your customers’ demands.
For anyone who wants to learn how to deliver top-notch customer service, we developed this customer service skills training! This beginning customer service training will assist you in getting started whether you are a client-facing professional, a business owner, or a team management!
This customer service course is for you if you wish to:
- Improve your customer relationship management skills with efficiency
- Create beautiful & memorable experiences for your customers
- Learn in-demand customer service with soft skills
- Stand out from competitors by providing personal touche customer care
- Learn best customer service practices that are practical and easy to implement
Surpassing your clients’ assumptions can assist with conveying a drawn out expansion in income, consumer loyalty, and your vocation achievement.
Client support preparing doesn’t need to exhaust!
This client support course incorporates video addresses, downloadable assets, genuine organization models, course notes, and meetings with industry experts. These assets are intended to assist you with applying what you realize and succeed!
In this client support abilities preparing, you will cover:
• Client support basics
• Fundamental abilities in client support
• Building compatibility in client care
• Overseeing client assumptions
• Successful listening abilities
• Managing upset clients
• Taking care of oneself in client support
• Answering positive and negative surveys via online entertainment
• Critical approaches to “amazing” your clients
• FAQs and counsel
• Interviews with industry experts
The Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) the you will learn :
- AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME
- FIRST CALL RESOLUTION (FCR)
- CUSTOMER CHURN
- TOP SUPPORT AGENTS
- NUMBER OF ISSUES
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- NET PROMOTER SCORE (NPS)
- CUSTOMER EFFORT SCORE
- CUSTOMER RETENTION
- NET RETENTION
- SERVICE LEVEL
- SUPPORT COSTS VS REVENUE
- REVENUE CHURN RATE
- MRR GROWTH RATE
And much much more!
And don’t forget to take your certificat !!
GET ON UDEMY