*One book “21 Habits to Achieve Your Goals Book” including for free**
**Over 120 000+ managers have taken this course with successful results**
Goals! Everyone talks about creating goals, but often these goals are impromptu New Years’ resolutions, empty promises, or simply good intentions without any thought or planning.
No more! In this course, you’ll walk through the process of defining exactly what you want, and then you’ll discover and document the exact work it will take to create the goal. This seminar clearly defines how to make goals an actuality in your life.
Take charge of your goals, take charge of your life, and get involved with this exciting course on achieving your goals. In this course you will:
1. Experience the power of written goals.
2. Learn to deal with criticism.
3. Use dates and timelines for your goals and action steps.
4. Place an empowering belief behind every goal.
5. Avoid in engage in self-punishment.
6. Consistently ask for what you want.
7. Elicit the help of others by showing your commitment.
8. Post your goals so you can view them daily.
9. Write a list of reasons why you want to achieve your goals.
10. Realize that the word “No” leads to a big “Yes”.
11. Reward yourself upon the completion of a goal.
12. Break goals into daily tasks.
13. Define obstacles that keep you from your goals.
14. Dedicate one week to giving 100% in every area of your life.
15. Emulate your three greatest role models.
16. Play the numbers game.
17. Replace negative self-talk with positive self-talk.
18. Visualize the achievement of your goals.
19. Use the power of measurement.
20. Use your body to control your frame of mind.
21. Step outside of your comfort zone.
Also, we will take a look at 10 Reasons why setting goals is important when it comes to success :
- Goals Push You Forward
- Defining Success is Essential
- Goals Hold You Accountable
- You Need a Measuring Stick
- Goals Inform Action
- Goals Set Priorities
- Goals Communicate Meaning
- Tracking Progress is Important
- Recognizing Progress is Important
If you’re ready to quit procrastinating and ignoring your goals, if you want to take immediate actions to improve your life, and if you’re willing to do the hard work success requires, let’s get started right now in this course.
GET ON UDEMY