Hello dear students, you are most welcome to my new class – Achromatic Gouache Beach Sunset – Learn to Paint Easy and Elegant Gouache Painting
Achromatic paining using the medium of gouache colors is really a great experience. In this class we are going to learn how to paint a beautiful beach sunset in which we have a scenery having easy and simple elements to paint. Before starting the final painting we are going to have an amazing practice session in which we will learn how to paint all the elements in detail.
- Topics that we are going to learn in this class :
- Details about all the art supplies that we are going to use
- How to use black and white gouache colors together
- How to tape your watercolor paper from the sides
- How to paint a gradient background
- How to paint elements in contrast with the background
- How to remove your side tape carefully
- How to create texture using brush
The entire painting is easy, simple and elegant to create and it will make you learn something new. So you can paint according to your time convenience. I am super excited to share this class with all of you.
- Art Supplies you will need :
- Watercolor paper A5 size 140 lb, 300gsm
- Gouache colors ( you can use any other good alternative as well )
- A pair of scissor
- 1″ masking tape
- Brushes – round brush size – 8, and flat brush size 1″
- A glass to hold clean water
- Paper towel for dabbing your brushes
- A palette to mix your paints
- Pencil eraser and sharpener
- A ruler
This class is best suited for beginners also intermediate and advance level artists can try it. I am super excited to share this class with all of you and without any delay grab your art supplies and join me.
Thank you, happy painting and lets get started.
GET ON UDEMY