C Language is the mother of all programming languages. Nowadays most of the companies ask questions on C language to check the programming skill of freshers. •C Programming Language is a successor to the programming language B, C was originally developed at Bell Labs by Dennis Ritchie between 1972 and 1973. It is a general-purpose programming language and faster than Java , Python etc. C Programming Language is portable also.
Why C language?
- By doing programming in C language you will understand the internal working of the computer, how the computer stores and access information.
- If you learn C Language properly than it will very easy to understand the other languages.
- Opportunity to work on open source projects like Linux Kernal, Python Interpreter etc
Topics Covered in this Course
- Fundamentals of Programming Language (Algorithms, Flowcharts)
- Setup Environment for C Programming Language (Code::Blocks and Visual Studio Code)
- First Program in C
- Datatypes and Variables
- Operators ( Arithmetic, Relational, Logical,Increment, Decrement,Bitwise, Conditional etc)
- Conditional Statement (if, if…else, if…else if )
- Looping Statement (while, do…while, for loop)
- Working with Functions
- Arrays and pointers
- Structure and Unions
- Pre-Processor (Macro, File inclusions and Conditional Compilation)
- Command Line Arguments
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
After completion of this course, students can able to understand the concepts of programming language and which can be applied to other programming languages also just by writing different syntax.
GET ON UDEMY