Becoming famous does not require luck or patience. It’s science.
Learn the secrets of fame from marketing superstar Dekker Fraser. He has over 1/2 million enrollments. His brands were reviewed by top influencers including the #1 YouTuber PewDiePie. His colleagues include a YouTuber who suddenly hit 8,000,000 subscribers. Dekker is regularly solicited for brand partnership deals, partnerships, and more.
Dekker was a former global brand manager for Sony PlayStation, author of numerous marketing books, college marketing instructor, and VP of marketing for a Google accelerator startup. He has an MBA from the #1-ranked business school for marketing, Philip Kotler’s Kellogg School of Management.
Fame requires that you focus on a few key activities that will generate the widest reach. It also requires content that is designed to make people remember you for the long-term. The following course presents evidence-based advice on how you too can become famous!
Learn how to become a famous influencer through YouTube, books, Instagram, TikTok, and more in this groundbreaking course on the science of fame!
Learn from a former Fortune 500 brand manager & influencer with over 1/2 million enrollments. Dekker Fraser is regularly solicited for brand sponsorships and had brands he managed reviewed by top influencers including PewDiePie.
- Why the Mona Lisa became famous (hint: it’s not because it’s a great painting)
- How to get a lot of followers quickly
- How Jordan Peterson reached $100,000/month in just 18 months
- The secrets of successful social media superstars
- What the most robust research says about getting famous
- Best practices with influencer marketing
- How to build a famous personal brand
- How to generate word-of-mouth
- Why most advice on getting famous is wrong: e.g., “create lots of content” or “go viral”
- How viral marketing really works
- YouTube marketing
- Video marketing
- How to become an influencer!
Buy this course today and become famous soon!GET ON UDEMY