In this course, you will Learn To Create Arduino UNO Based Obstacle Avoiding Robot Car & RC-Control UsingArduino UNO Microcontroller.
What you will be learning in the course?
- What is Arduino UNO Microcontroller?
- Basics of Arduino
- Installing Arduino IDE
- Blinking Built-in LED on Arduino
- Blink LED
- Multiple LED’S Blinking In Series
- User Input Control LED
- LED Brightness Control
- LED Brightness Control With Potentiometer
- LED Push Button Control
- Ultrasonic Sensor Measure Distance
- Ultrasonic Distance LED
- Motor Movement in all Directions
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot Car
- RC-Control Robot Car.
All the above Features and List Goes On…
What is Obstacle Avoiding Robot?
Now day’s many industries are using robots due to their high level of performance and reliability and which is a great help for human beings. Obstacle avoidance robotics is used for detecting obstacles and avoiding collisions. This is an autonomous robot. The design of the obstacle avoidance robot requires the integration of many sensors according to their task.
Obstacle detection is the primary requirement of this autonomous robot. The robot gets the information from the surrounding area through mounted sensors on the robot. Some sensing devices used for obstacle detection like bump sensors, infrared sensors, ultrasonic sensors, etc. The ultrasonic sensor is most suitable for obstacle detection and it is of low cost and has a high ranking capability.
What is RC-Control Robot?
Radio-controlled cars (or RC cars for short) are miniature model cars or trucks that can be controlled from a distance using a specialized transmitter or remote.
So what are you waiting for?
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Beginner in Ardunio and Robotics
- Beginner interested in building Projects
- Beginner in Robotics looking for hands-on experience