Your WordPress website transformed into one of the fastest wordpress websites on the Internet. The WP Fastest Cache to Optimize your WordPress Website speed is precisely what you need to load your website in 1 Second.
Nowadays, people have very short attention spans, which is precisely why your website’s speed needs to be optimized for a user-friendly experience.
People generally tend to bounce off of a website after 3 seconds, and in this course, I will show you how to optimize your website speed using free plugins.
While this 2-second figure is a fact, it doesn’t tell the entire story. Website speed is not a game of seconds. It is a game of milliseconds. A game in which a website interactive in a literal blink-of-an-eye quicker than yours will get more traffic and user engagement. You have to choose where you want to be.
There has never been a time in the history of humanity where the attention span has been lower than that of a goldfish; that’s why your website’s speed is necessary to your site’s User Experience and your WordPress site’s ultimate success or collapse:
- Google found that a 500ms slowdown equals a 20% decrease in ad revenue.
- Amazon finds a 100ms slowdown – one-tenth of one second – causes a 1% decrease in revenue.
- Yahoo! found that a 400ms progress in website speed translates to a 9% increase in traffic.
- 27% state that visiting a slow website makes them more likely to see a competitor’s site.
- Google wants to provide its visitors with the best possible user experience to ensure they get the best customer experience.
- Website speed is a great contributor to a website’s SEO
In this WordPress Speed Optimization Master Course, you will not simply learn how to make your WordPress websites faster but how to make them some of the fastest, most highly performing sites worldwide.
By following the course as a blueprint, you will experience a much faster website in less than 2 Hours.
The course is a 100% Money back guarantee, so feel free to check the system. It’s time to learn a new skill that you can sell as a freelancer on fiverr, Upwork, or any of these platforms.
GET ON UDEMY