Learn how to create great character designs!
Draw like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to design your own character? In the era of NFTs , DND, games, anime and media production, we see character designs on a daily basis. Maybe you want to improve your drawing skills and show them off on social media, or perhaps you want to fix the imperfections in characters you’ve already thought up. Whether you’re a casual artist or hoping to make a career out of it, character design isn’t only for the pros. You can create a fully rendered character with any tool you want, digital or not, you just need to know the fundamentals – and we’re here to teach you.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about Character designing in Adobe Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint and newer developing tools such as Krita or Procreate. This course will cover Character design from a beginner’s perspective – from shape language and basic anatomy, to figure drawing, compositioning and color theory, and to the final export and upload. You’ll even learn how to create specific types of characters for media productions, and how to develop your own art-style.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in character design, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples designed on-screen for you to study and have added lessons which include teaching a real student, covering diverse topics and making the course an interactive journey. That’s why this is the only character design course you’ll ever need to draw and design characters like a pro!
Start your designing journey today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Work professionally with different digital art softwares
- Use advanced character drawing techniques
- Create your own characters
- Develop your own drawing style
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to draw characters and create digital art – no experience needed!
- Artists/designers who want to learn new styles of drawing and working with different digital art softwares
- Anyone with specialised needs (digital artists,illustrators, animators, cartoonists)