Learn Python by developing fun games from scratch. This course is for everyone who has desire to learn Python. The game complexity increases with every section and you will be able to rise your knowledge throughout the course.
You will develop amazing games and you will see how Python works moving things on screen and objects interaction. You will also create and import pictures used in the games and get familiar with creating randomly movable enemies, animating the game characters and playing music and sounds while playing the game.
You will use Python and Eclipse to create games with progressively increased difficulty. By the on of this course you will be able to fully design operational game including creation of objects and positioning of custom pictures and other components on the gameplay.
This course covers the following Python topics:
- Animating game objects
- Implementing loops and classes
- Using Pygame package to simplify game development
- Animating game text using custom fonts
- Development of menu screens and buttons
- Taking input from the mouse/touch/keyboard
- Randomizing game events
- Resizing game objects
The course includes two introductory sections. This means regardless on your experience with this products you can first learn the basics and then continue to develop the actual games.
You will be able to join a game development community ready to help you every step along your game development career.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Beginner Python developers.
- Beginner Game developers
- Students with little programming experience.
- Employees in programming companies
- Computer Science students
- Experienced programmers who wish to learn game development libraries such as libGDX