Typically technical interview preparation starts well before the interview itself. A year before in fact. You need to get the right technical experience, apply to companies and begin preparing to actually solve questions. To prepare properly for a coding interview you need to do all of those tasks in chronological order:
- 1+ years: Expand Network, Build projects outside work, Build portfolio
- 3-9 months: Make target list of preferred companies, Practicing interview questions on Python
- 1-3 months: Build resume, Conduct mock interviews, Write and fix mistake
- 4 weeks: Continue practicing Python, Review your coding mistakes
As you can see preparing for cording interviews takes time especially to solve complex coding questions and fix your mistakes….In this course we will try to lower the amount of time you need to prepare. You will master Python interview questions within a week. You will look at the interview process as a whole and learn how interviews a conducted in the giant tech companies such as: Amazon, Google, Apple and Microsoft. You will understand the culture of their recruiters and interviewers.
Most recruiters will probably telly that candidates are evaluated into 4 aspects: prior experience, culture fit, coding skills and analytical ability. Those four components are all in play, but typically, the decision comes down to your coding skills and intelligence. Most of this course is devoted to improve your coding and algorithm skills.
We will use a uniques approach to make you learn quick. Even if you have years of experience as a software developer, coding interviews are a different beast. You need to practice! For that reason we dedicated most of the course sections to each individual Python topic highly used on interviews such as: Operations with Lists, Strings, Hashing, Sorting, Searching and more.
Join the complete Python Technical Interview Questions now and get your Coding Interview tomorrow!
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Software Engineering Students actively applying for work position
- Experienced Software Engineers that want to revise programming algorithms in Python