How will you know if you are ready to take “the real” PMP Exam? As a rule of thumb, we tell our students, that if you are consistently scoring 75% or more with the PMP Exam Simulator when you take a simulated exam for the first time, then that is a good sign of readiness. However, take this with a grain of salt because we are all individuals, and your personal readiness may differ.
Project Management Professional (PMP),
To pass the PMP test in 2022, you’ve got to own a project management mental attitude whereas finding the test queries. It will not matter the amount of books you’ve got scan or the references you’ve got more experienced throughout the preparation. What matters most to getting ready you, is that the quality of scenario-based queries and issues you’ve got encountered, practiced, and solved whereas getting ready for the PMP test.
Based on this strategy, we’ve got developed our follow tests to assist you strengthen your project management mental attitude, value your readiness to seem for the PMP test, and spot your weak points for additional improvement.
The follow tests embody 120 queries with no repetition, distributed over six follow tests in an exceedingly stairway model of 50-50-80-100-180 for you to bit by bit overcome the time barrier and also the psychological hindrance of making an attempt one hundred eighty queries within the 1st go. we’ve got side one further science mock take a look at that features all doable science queries you will encounter throughout the PMP test. we’ve got supported all the queries with high-quality explanations with references to the Agile follow Guide and PMBOK Guide six.
I promise to you :
- offer high-quality scenario-based inquiries to assist you prepare for your PMP communicating. The queries cowl all the PMP communicating content define of Jan 2021.
- assist you wear the project manager hat ANd subsume totally different scenario-based issues with a project management attitude through an in-depth clarification.
- check your understanding of project management and Agile principles. surfing all the 10 data areas, the 5 method teams, the 3 domains, and also the agile principles with relevance the PMI-Agile apply Guide, PMI-PMBOK Guide edition six, and also the 2021 PMP communicating content define.
- Send you weekly academic announcements to assist you strengthen your data.
- Answer all of your queries and issues through the course Q&A with an in depth clarification.
Enroll currently and be a part of the many Students UN agency Have Joined and Benefitted From Our observe Tests to expire the primary Go.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Professionals preparing for the PMP exam
- Project Managers
- Those who want to build up their knowledge in agile and predictive approaches in project management
- Project Team Members