This is a practical hands-on based fullsatck application deployment course. It covers all the concepts that one needs to start creating Continous Integration and Continous Deployment pipelines end to end using Azure cloud and Azure DevOps. The course is structured in such a way that you will learn everything by implementing the concepts through a project-based approach.
Following are the topics that are covered in this course:
1. What is On-Premise Infrastructure
2. What is Public cloud
3. Why do we need public cloud
4. Different types of cloud service providers in the market
5. Different cloud models like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
6. Analogy with real-world example
7. Different types of Azure cloud services
8. How to create a free Azure portal account
9. Various services on Azure portal
10. Azure cloud concepts like Subscription, Resource group, Virtual machines, App service, Storage account, Databases, and much more.
11. Setting up Azure DevOps organization, projects
12. Overview of different components of AzureDevOps dashboard
13. Creating an azure App Service and using it
14. Creating Azure NoSQL CosmosDB and using it
15. Creating Storage account and Container and using it
16. Monitoring and Log debugging using Application Insight
17. Continuous Integration pipeline with AzureDevOps
18. Continuous Deployment pipeline with AzureDevOps
19. Different Git commands
20. Testing the application end to end
21. How to request access to use pipelines using free account
22. How to delete all services to avoid getting extra cost
23. Code walkthrough for the MEAN stack application
24. Source code for the MEAN stack application
25. And much more…
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Anyone who wants to learn the industry way of building and deploying software to production in a controlled automated way.
- Anyone who wants to learn the CICD, DevOps way of working using the most popular cloud service i.e Azure