Welcome to the CompTIA PenTest+ certification course!
What is a penetration tester? Maybe you’ve been exposed to the idea of being an ethical hacker through movies or television, and this profession intrigues you or maybe you already work in the security field and you’d like to move into a penetration tester (pentester) role. If either of these are true, then you’ve come to the right place.
Pentesters specialize in identifying and exploiting weaknesses within organizations. Pentesters not only work to discover weaknesses in servers and applications but also in people. To be a successful pentester, you must know how to use a variety of tools, and you should be able to write scripts in multiple languages, as this allows you to write your own tools and create time-saving scripts.
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification course will walk you through the process of performing a pentest. You’ll also become familiar with many popular tools and scripting languages. Whether you’re interested in becoming a pentester or simply curious about the profession, this course is for you. Not only will this course prepare you for the certification exam, but it will also arm you with the skills necessary for entering into the mysterious realm of pentesting.
PenTest+ assesses the most up-to-date penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the resiliency of the network against attacks. The CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam will verify successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
- Understand legal and compliance requirements
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and
- techniques, and then analyze the results
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively
- communicate results to the management team, and provide practical recommendations
Get Ready To Prepare Like You’ve Never Prepared Before
As we often say at AFAQ Formations, work smarter not harder. You are about to see a study guide that took hours of hard collection work, expert preparation, and constant feedback. That’s why we know this exam prep will help you get that high-score on your journey to certification.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the CompTIA PenTest+
Best of Luck!!
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- For students who wants to test themselves on CompTIA Pentest+