Take – Amazon FBA Private Label Product Hunting & Product Research Course to earn a ✨six-figure income✨ on Amazon in just sixty minutes
Many new sellers don’t even know the potential of choosing a great product or what is the criteria for a great product to launch on Amazon fba which can generate 6 figure income. In this 60 minutes Amazon FBA private label product hunting or product research course, you will learn step by step,
- As a New Seller How to Start Your Amazon FBA private label Business
- Criteria to choose a Winning Product in sustained markets like the USA, UK, Germany
- Product Hunting Criteria for emerging marketplaces like Australia, Canada, Italy, France, Saudia, etc.
- Manual Ways and tactics to perform Product Research
- Data Validation and evaluation of Amazon FBA products through various Tools
- Things to avoid as a New Amazon FBA Seller
- How to perform Keyword Research
- How to Choose Keywords for your product and listing optimization
- Profit Margin Calculations to start your Amazon FBA PL Journey
- Sales Estimation
- Budget Estimation for your whole Amazon journey
- Competitor and Pack Size Selection through data analysis
Remember selecting a product is based on Data Analysis and extensive research/data analysis is required for Amazon FBA PL Product Hunting.
This 60 minutes Amazon FBA course is designed to keep things simple and in a brief way. By taking this short course you will know how sellers are earning passive income, by just selecting a good product. Even if you are planning to hire a Virtual Assistant or freelancer to hunt a product for you must take this course in order to understand the criteria and how to do data validation of the selected product to estimate the potential within it.
Moreover, if you are a freelancer you can take this course and learn “Amazon FBA Product Hunting/Product Research” and can hunt a winning product for the Amazon seller and can earn passive income
This short course has the potential to change your journey on Amazon and to be among the top-earning sellers.
✨Profit Margin Calculation Sheet
✨Budget Estimation sheet
✨Competitor Selection and Pack size selection for your FBA launch
GET ON UDEMY