Web analytics is the pulse of digital marketing. Everything is measured, and everything is measurable. With Google Analytics and a call tracking system, you can clearly understand who your client is, how to improve your site, and which traffic sources are the most beneficial for your business.
What will you learn in this course?
- After completing this course, you will learn how to work with and get the most out of your web analytics data.
- Have the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize an advertising budget.
- Learn how to use analytical marketing data to increase your business’s profits.
What do we offer in our course?
- Structured lessons with practical exercises
- A web analytics checklist
- A free copy of my book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In my book, I cover the following topics in depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online web analytics courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Google Analytics from the top internet marketing professionals.
- We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
- I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
- During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- More than 9,000 internet marketers have enrolledin our online courses, all of whom have successfully passed the Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications.
- Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Google Analytics certification from Udemy.
What else do you get?
- Lifetime access to the course and its updates
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every second you wait can cost you leads and applications!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start learning about Google Analytics? Click the “take this course” button to begin developing your project today!GET ON UDEMY